HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Report two bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
[MG]Jeenkiz


Posts : 50

Join date : 2016-12-25

Age : 24

Location : Faar away


PostSubject: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 1:51 am

Hello all MG coumunity .. i hope you are all doing well in your life Smile
Iam here today to inform u 2 bugs in the server and they as below:
Ingame name: [MG]Jeenkiz .
Bug description : The first bug is in bomber man class that /plantbomb is give u error :Player is too far. Me and my dear friend [MG]James test it and it doesnt work.
The second one is in /trumpattack When u capturing trump zone the count stop at number and never continue.
The s :Suggestions/Corrections :....
Valid Screen Shot :
the trump bug screen shot:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4711/7suu74h8_png.htm

the bomber man bug screenshot:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4711/wbjzx44j_png.htm
Back to top Go down
avatar
Game_Changer


Posts : 9

Join date : 2017-05-01

Age : 17

Location : Pakistan


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 11:44 am

Thanks for Reporting!

Problem Solved ...

Bomber Man:-
This is not an error or bug, Actually you are trying /plantbomb on "SAME TEAM" which doesn't make any sense. Try it near your enemies not on "SAME TEAM"!

Trump Attack:-
Run your SAMP as a Administrator this will solve the problem, If doesn't work than install latest C++ and Directx SDK!
>> Actually this happens if your PC's is weak (Low Specification/Slow Internet) Or You have not install C++ which is very important for SAMP! Because SAMP is build with C++



Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Murda[A1R]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 621

Join date : 2014-11-09

Age : 24

Location : Fort Worth, Texas USA


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Game_Changer wrote:
Thanks for Reporting!

Problem Solved ...

Bomber Man:-
This is not an error or bug, Actually you are trying /plantbomb on "SAME TEAM" which doesn't make any sense. Try it near your enemies not on "SAME TEAM"!

Trump Attack:-
Run your SAMP as a Administrator this will solve the problem, If doesn't work than install latest C++ and Directx SDK!
>> Actually this happens if your PC's is weak (Low Specification/Slow Internet) Or You have not install C++ which is very important for SAMP! Because SAMP is build with C++




You're a idiot, don't post here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Jeenkiz


Posts : 50

Join date : 2016-12-25

Age : 24

Location : Faar away


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 2:49 pm

just for your information "Gamer_Changer":
/plantbomb command does not care what player's team. it rock every player xD
(exept On DuTy staff)
All thanx to our great server's developer and scripters
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Murda[A1R]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 621

Join date : 2014-11-09

Age : 24

Location : Fort Worth, Texas USA


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Jeenkiz wrote:
just for your information "Gamer_Changer":
/plantbomb command does not care what player's team. it rock every player xD
(exept On DuTy staff)
All thanx to our great server's developer and scripters

Irish has been informed of this and I'm sure it will be fixed soon Jeenkiz, also nope /plantbomb kills on duty staff members as well xD (Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't)

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
Game_Changer


Posts : 9

Join date : 2017-05-01

Age : 17

Location : Pakistan


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 3:30 pm

[MG]Murda[A1R] Stop abusing me, I am not what are you thinking, Shadow is still in the game which means I am innocent ... UNBAN ME thank's! wrote:

Is /plantbomb kill onduty admins or team mates? Here is a solution for /plantbomb rendeer

Code:
cmd:plantbomb (playerid) ******
{
    if (!p_Data[playerid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    if (p_Data[damagedid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Don't attack admins!", 3000, 3);
}
    if( GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) != NO_TEAM &&
    GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) == GetPlayerTeam(playerid))
{
    GameTextForPlayer(issuerid, "~r~Don't attack your Teammates", 3000, 3);
    return 0;
}

Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Murda[A1R]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 621

Join date : 2014-11-09

Age : 24

Location : Fort Worth, Texas USA


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Game_Changer wrote:
[MG]Murda[A1R] Stop abusing me, I am not what are you thinking, Shadow is still in the game which means I am innocent ... UNBAN ME thank's! wrote:

Is /plantbomb kill onduty admins or team mates? Here is a solution for /plantbomb rendeer

Code:
cmd:plantbomb (playerid) ******
{
    if (!p_Data[playerid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    if (p_Data[damagedid][E_PDATA_ONDUTY])
{
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Don't attack admins!", 3000, 3);
}
    if( GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) != NO_TEAM &&
    GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) == GetPlayerTeam(playerid))
{
    GameTextForPlayer(issuerid, "~r~Don't attack your Teammates", 3000, 3);
    return 0;
}


You are not innocent, you will not be unbanned, stop posting here as well you aren't part of staff and never will be so you have no authority to give your fucking 2 cents when nobody asked for change.

I can post my proof if you want me to do so?

You ain't gotta lie to kick it homie, those who tell the truth can be forgiven.

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
Game_Changer


Posts : 9

Join date : 2017-05-01

Age : 17

Location : Pakistan


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 4:50 pm

You are not innocent, you will not be unbanned, stop posting here as well you aren't part of staff and never will be so you have no authority to give your fucking 2 cents when nobody asked for change. I can post my proof if you want me to do so? You ain't gotta lie to kick it homie, those who tell the truth can be forgiven. wrote:

Hey! UNCLE Nigga [MG]Murda[A1R] I am here to help players, not for taking stupid orders from you! Why your As* is burning!!! You are really not capable for respect, Stop giving orders to me! I will do what I want, You better keep shut your noob mouth. You are lucky I don't know English otherwise I'll give mouth breaking reply. Don't make me angry otherwise I'll join Shadow, to f*** you in game! Razz

I apologize for bad wording but this is enough, You are crossing your limit. You are continuously abusing me!

Let me remind you again "I AM NOT SHADOW, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY ON YOUR DECISION!!" You have BANNED INNOCENT PLAYER!!



Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Murda[A1R]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 621

Join date : 2014-11-09

Age : 24

Location : Fort Worth, Texas USA


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Thu May 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Game_Changer wrote:
You are not innocent, you will not be unbanned, stop posting here as well you aren't part of staff and never will be so you have no authority to give your fucking 2 cents when nobody asked for change. I can post my proof if you want me to do so? You ain't gotta lie to kick it homie, those who tell the truth can be forgiven. wrote:

Hey! UNCLE Nigga [MG]Murda[A1R] I am here to help players, not for taking stupid orders from you! Why your As* is burning!!! You are really not capable for respect, Stop giving orders to me! I will do what I want, You better keep shut your noob mouth. You are lucky I don't know English otherwise I'll give mouth breaking reply. Don't make me angry otherwise I'll join Shadow, to f*** you in game! Razz

I apologize for bad wording but this is enough, You are crossing your limit. You are continuously abusing me!

Let me remind you again "I AM NOT SHADOW, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY ON YOUR DECISION!!" You have BANNED INNOCENT PLAYER!!






LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You just made my entire morning.

Regardless if you're Shadow or not I believe you are and even if you're not you still tried to log in to Admin Dokhons account you god damn derp.

You can try to fuck my account up, go ahead, but you're never getting unbanned so keep crying ya little wanker.

_________________


Last edited by [MG]Murda[A1R] on Fri May 05, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Jeenkiz


Posts : 50

Join date : 2016-12-25

Age : 24

Location : Faar away


PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   Fri May 05, 2017 1:47 am

Thank You Dear Murda Smile
see u IG
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Report two bugs   

Back to top Go down
 

Report two bugs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Report of the The Bloody Sunday Inquiry Volume 3
» The FSS: Lowe Report
» HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO
» Bloody Sunday verdict of the Saville Report
» New Report Finds Madeleine McCann Could Be Alive—And Living as Someone Else’s Daughter Jul 6, 2012 4:45 AM EDT ( more spinning )

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Bug Reports-