HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Requesting To Check The Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
HamzaZeb


Posts : 156

Join date : 2015-04-01

Age : 17

Location : pakistan -Islamabad


PostSubject: Requesting To Check The Applications   Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:43 am

I posted For Mg Tag Application About More Then 2 Weeks Ago But No One Is Giving Attention To Posts , Requesting Admins To Check The Applications
ThankYou/
I Am Not Asking For Votes

http://www.mg-official.com/t4983-mg-tag-application-ckhamzazeb#33555
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 3084

Join date : 2014-02-15


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 am

Wait why you need attention? Admins have already seen your application and they'll vote once they come to know you.Like they'll check you in game for a while and then repond in application with there opinions.So stay calm until you get denied.

no offense.

_________________
MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down
avatar
HamzaZeb


Posts : 156

Join date : 2015-04-01

Age : 17

Location : pakistan -Islamabad


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Dear Dominator_DZ Why you Hate Normal Players ?
I Never Saw you Active And The Admins Who Gave me +1 is what they saw in me , I am One Of The Oldest Player Here Never Used Any Hack . You Can Check My Record , Idk How You Became Admin, To Be Honest I Never Saw You Playing In Game Normal With Us , I Daily Play On This For Your Information -_- and second I Am Sorry For "Attention" Thing , I Was Wrong
You Have So Much Attitude!!!
You Dont Know How To Play With Normal Players , Sorry To Say But Its True In My Point Of View .
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 3084

Join date : 2014-02-15


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:17 pm

[CK]HamzaZeb Chaos Killer wrote:
Dear Dominator_DZ Why you Hate Normal Players ?
I Never Saw you Active And The Admins Who Gave me +1 is what they saw in me , I am One Of The Oldest Player Here Never Used Any Hack . You Can Check My Record , Idk How You Became Admin, To Be Honest I Never Saw You Playing In Game Normal With Us , I Daily Play On This For Your Information -_- and second I Am Sorry For "Attention" Thing , I Was Wrong
You Have So Much Attitude!!!
You Dont Know How To Play With Normal Players , Sorry To Say But Its True In My Point Of View .

Your *POINT OF VIEW* is too small to consider me inside it ;cccc

and no I don't hate NORMAL players but I do hate ABnormal players.About me not playing normal is because I am just too op af to play normal ;cccc

k no , no offense

p.s keep your head high and middle finger higher

_________________
MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down
avatar
HamzaZeb


Posts : 156

Join date : 2015-04-01

Age : 17

Location : pakistan -Islamabad


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Smile na its just my thought . you have much attitude thats why you gave me -1 right Smile anyway
Thanks i will try to improve myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial
avatar
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Posts : 1070

Join date : 2014-02-19

Age : 18

Location : Saudi Arabia


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 pm

[CK]HamzaZeb Chaos Killer wrote:
, Idk How You Became Admin, To Be Honest I Never Saw You Playing In Game Normal With Us
-Timezones maybe,he is Active enough...Moreover he manages this community Outside the Game mostly,and that might be the reason why u don't see him IG.

[CK]HamzaZeb Chaos Killer wrote:
I posted For Mg Tag Application About More Then 2 Weeks Ago But No One Is Giving Attention To Posts
-Dawg,firstly its just been A Week...Secondly u need to work on your patience thing...Admins need to observe you and they will post their opinions then,give them some time...and Higher Admins are there to *bump* the topic if no one votes for a long period of time.So just wait for their votes...and dawgz stop fighting. Smile

_________________


Back to top Go down
avatar
HamzaZeb


Posts : 156

Join date : 2015-04-01

Age : 17

Location : pakistan -Islamabad


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:45 pm

saw that , i just show my thoughts about a higher level admin (dominator) and everyone start talking
giving negative points about me , and i agree my mistake !!!
i need to improve my self ,
sorry for my impatient and bad behavior because to be honest i really help players and try to be active more then 1 hour daily but they are not selecting me
i just want the [MG]tag nothing else , dominator just tag no commands no power nothing ,
even nano has the tag so ... just a tag ,
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 3084

Join date : 2014-02-15


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:12 pm

[CK]HamzaZeb Chaos Killer wrote:
saw that , i just show my thoughts about a higher level admin (dominator) and everyone start talking
giving negative points about me , and i agree my mistake !!!
i need to improve my self ,
sorry for my impatient and bad behavior because to be honest i really help players and try to be active more then 1 hour daily but they are not selecting me
i just want the [MG]tag nothing else , dominator just tag no commands no power nothing ,
even nano has the tag so ... just a tag ,

nobody hates you , just be good inside and apply when you are good to go.

_________________
MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Posts : 1070

Join date : 2014-02-19

Age : 18

Location : Saudi Arabia


PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Exactly what Domi said ^ ..Once u fix your mistakes and when your good to go,apply for one.Good luck. Smile

-Locked.

_________________


Back to top Go down

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   

Back to top Go down
 

Requesting To Check The Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» VAC " COLA " for 2013 is .... 1.80 % ....BELOW NAT. CPI AVERAGE OF 1.90% ....... Check your mthly Pay
» Check Fraud Case - Possible Plea Deal
» Spell check & word count when posting
» Requesting Topic Icons
» Requesting Buttons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: GENERAL CATEGORY :: General Chat-