HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 this is the end be happy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 287

Join date : 2014-08-05

Age : 24

Location : morocco


PostSubject: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:21 pm

hello guys i'm sad to say that but i'm gonna quit server forever
i found good things here , i meet good friends i will not forget
but the only thing i didn't know is that iif you troll admin in skype or ts you get demotion Very Happy WHAT the relation between this and that
first my account got stolen by admin lvl his name (A) and he gave my password to an other one (P) and the last one join with it and they demoted my account
hahahahah what the relation between skype and game Very Happy hhahahahahah you just show me how a kid you'r
i'm so sad to see like these works in this community
well i'm proud of my self i done it well in this game i done my job without mistake or oppress any one
well thanks all my friends who supported me
special thanks for:
dominator : my brother
bellic : best admin i meet ever
general : best brother
kstar : best supporter
jack :you gave me the honor to be a part of this community
reyo : you play with your mind and thanks
jayden
paul : always listen to me
i can't forget cow , alshan ,
guys i'm so sad to leave u but hater made it to me i have a bad English i defended my self with the wrong way and haters take this opportunity , and made me the bad guys
sorry guys i can't play with someone insulted my religion ( islam) and get no warning and nothing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
finally
Thanks irish for your justice , and i'm proud of my self i do it well here all take care of your self


the justice should be in somewhere in this earth
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

note : assault , patrick , randy : please i'm asking you please if you have some honor please don't comment my topic & and let others read it
Back to top Go down

[MG]Patrick
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 120

Join date : 2014-02-05


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Quote :
note : assault , patrick , randy : please i'm asking you please if you have some honor please don't comment my topic & and let others read it
To late.

Anyhow, normaly I would've said sad to see someone leaving this community,
But for you i'm not sad at all, you did it yourself, by starting to insult my family Wink
And when your saying all the kind of shit you said it has nothing to do with trolling anymore Wink
You've passed the stage where it was trolling early in the conversation.

So nope I dun care that you're leaving.
And your behavior made you get demoted not that someone "stole" your account, so get over urself. Act like a man, and learn the proper way of trolling. And also a little tip of advice, next time you're having a discussion/arguement with someone get some straight facts.

Bye kid,

_________________
"Sure it's a big job; but I don't know anyone who can do it better than I can."
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 287

Join date : 2014-08-05

Age : 24

Location : morocco


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:13 pm

@[MG]Patrick wrote:
Quote :
note : assault , patrick , randy : please i'm asking you please if you have some honor please don't comment my topic & and let others read it
To late.

Anyhow, normaly I would've said sad to see someone leaving this community,
But for you i'm not sad at all, you did it yourself, by starting to insult my family Wink
And when your saying all the kind of shit you said it has nothing to do with trolling anymore Wink
You've passed the stage where it was trolling early in the conversation.

So nope I dun care that you're leaving.
And your behavior made you get demoted not that someone "stole" your account, so get over urself. Act like a man, and learn the proper way of trolling. And also a little tip of advice, next time you're having a discussion/arguement with someone get some straight facts.

Bye kid,
dude if you want demote me just let me join with my account and then you can demote me but to steal my account i can't accept it
and don't forget you insulted my whole country & my religion i didn't know that you'r racism and what really shocked me that they were muslims there and saw all they said nothing wooow

you just didn't accept what my friend in skype so u demoted me
dude learn to compare between trolling in skype and revenge in game well this end i will not start with u again be happy i'm out of here
but the only thing i'm proud of it that i done my job in this server better than u 10000 times bye
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

Posts : 274

Join date : 2014-01-09

Age : 97

Location : United Kingdom


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Sad to see the urban Warrior leave!
Enjoyed the times with you , goodluck in the future mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
avatar
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Posts : 656

Join date : 2014-05-20

Age : 12

Location : Member of The Anti-RUS Coalition (ARC) || Click On My Account Name to Cry ||


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 pm

You were clearly unfit to be admin, lacked maturity the had no sense of respect for yourself and others in the community. No one "stole" your account, you were demoted. You don't need to be online & In-Game to face consequences.

[MG]Leader[uW] wrote:
but the only thing i'm proud of it that i done my job in this server better than u 10000 times bye
Being an admin is not about who is better than one another so get that stupid mentality out of your head. How childish is that?

I hope you learn to have some respect for others and especially yourself, let this be a learning and growing experience.

You are a candle in the wind in this community.

@[MG]Patrick wrote:
Bye kid,

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 287

Join date : 2014-08-05

Age : 24

Location : morocco


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:09 pm

[MG]Calculon wrote:
You were clearly unfit to be admin, lacked maturity the had no sense of respect for yourself and others in the community. No one "stole" your account, you were demoted. You don't need to be online & In-Game to face consequences.

[MG]Leader[uW] wrote:
but the only thing i'm proud of it that i done my job in this server better than u 10000 times bye
Being an admin is not about who is better than one another so get that stupid mentality out of your head. How childish is that?

I hope you learn to have some respect for others and especially yourself, let this be a learning and growing experience.

You are a candle in the wind in this community.

@[MG]Patrick wrote:
Bye kid,
cal you'r not who gonna teach me how to act mature there is moment of happiness i share it with u and you totally understood it wrong i'm serious all times
but now i understood all well i have wrong idea about patrck Very Happy i was thinking........
lol well call you can say all what u want this is the end
and don't ever speak about my job in game because i done no mistake
i banned over 300 haxers and no one of them made ban appeal


Last edited by [MG]Leader[uW] on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avatar
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Posts : 680

Join date : 2014-02-22

Age : 24

Location : Jamaica


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Bye fenix and take it easy guys Don't go hard
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Posts : 122

Join date : 2014-08-07

Age : 21


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:04 am

[MG]KSTAR_[I.S.I] wrote:
Bye fenix and take it easy guys Don't go hard

Yeah,let's take it easy guys.He's leaving.We have to bid an innocent farewell.
Bye Fenix.I don't know anything about the controversy.But anyways,just take it easy when you are leaving.Let's put an end to these verbal fights.I respect your decision.So bye compadre.Wishing you luck in your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Terminator[IA]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 1656

Join date : 2014-04-22

Age : 20

Location : Iran


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:05 am

good bye
and good luck Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Posts : 550

Join date : 2014-07-02

Age : 18

Location : russia vladivostok city


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:01 am

ah sadly to watch verbal cruel battles among old players
forgiveness forgiveness and one more forgiveness guyz Razz
good bye leader and good luck
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 271

Join date : 2014-01-07


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 am

trolling meant to be fun act right ? where is the fun when you insult someones mom ? and this is not the first time you insulted alot......
checked Skype group messages and its not hilarious its pathetic
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
avatar
[MG]Leader[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 287

Join date : 2014-08-05

Age : 24

Location : morocco


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 pm

ok dragger right and my account why the community stole it ?? u can demote me but you can't steal my account
well i tired of explaining
paul send the password of my account please i want say good bye to my friends in game ,
and all what i gave to server no even one single thanks ? this is your goodbye ? ok
( racism make just hate )
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 642

Join date : 2014-06-03

Age : 19

Location : Trivandrum, Kerala, India.


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 am

Leader, these are your last few moments in the community. Don't spoil it. Bye mate.

_________________
29 / 07 / 2014: Attained [MG] Community tag.
20 / 08 / 2014: Accepted as [MG] staff by [MG]Irish_
21 / 08 / 2014: Hired as a Moderator by [MG]True[DT]
08 / 09 / 2014: Promoted to Admin level 2 by [MG]Alshan_007
14 / 10 / 2014: Promoted to Admin level 3 by [MG]Alshan_007
If you need any help, feel free to PM me.



Maximum Gaming Official Server IP: 87.98.241.207:7799
Back to top Go down
avatar
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Posts : 656

Join date : 2014-05-20

Age : 12

Location : Member of The Anti-RUS Coalition (ARC) || Click On My Account Name to Cry ||


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:40 am

[MG]_Pa[V]aN wrote:
Leader, these are your last few moments in the community. Don't spoil it. Bye mate.


He's making a fool out of himself, let him talk.





_________________
Back to top Go down

[MG]ljuy[kM]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Posts : 146

Join date : 2014-07-25

Age : 15


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 am

bye bye fenix i will miss you enjoyed your new friends good luck

_________________
Need Any Help   pm me                   [MG] ljuy


promoted as a moderator on 30/10/2014 by [MG]alshan

promoted as admin lvl 1 on 3/6/2015 by [MG]maxx and [MG]randy Laughing Laughing



[MG]ljuy[kM]

i hate
Back to top Go down
avatar
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Posts : 592

Join date : 2014-01-17

Age : 20

Location : India


PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 pm


_________________
 
                                       
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: this is the end be happy    

Back to top Go down
 

this is the end be happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Happy Endings
» Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)
» Happy Weeks - Thỏa sức yêu cầu lần 2
» Happy birthday !
» Happy Birthday Myra!!! xxx

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: GENERAL CATEGORY :: General Chat-